27582 Volo Village Road | Volo, IL 60073
More Info 815-385-3644
Volo Auto Museum attempts to provide accurate information on the automobile listed above. The actual equipment may vary.
Please confirm all vehicle options, accessories and prices with a sales associate to assure accuracy.
1982 Porsche 911SORRY!
BUT THIS 1982 Porsche 911
HAS BEEN SOLD!
Appraised Value: $0.00
- Body Style:
- Engine Size:
3 Litre 6 cylinder
5 Speed Manual
- Exterior Color:
- Interior Color:
Options and Accessories
- Body Perfect, Beautiful Paint ( one small chip on driver's mirror)
- . Car runs strong hit 120 at Road America 4/08. Solid car built by
- David C. Treichel of www.Zeroto60 Garage.com in Sherwood, Wiscons
- in. Dave professionally converted this original narrow body Targa
- to the beautiful wide body cabriolet you see here. Interior is exc
- ellen. New CD/iPOD stereo with 4 new speakers. Custom Wheels; 11"
- rear, 9" front. Top has a little wear and a small ding on top rail
- . Stunning looker and easy driver. Has Porsche Sport seats with lu
- mbar and side supports.
Be one of the first to get email notifications when the vehicle you are looking for is added to our inventory.
Signing up for the Auto Locator Service gives you the inside track to our most up to date inventory and helps you find the vehicle you are looking for.Signup Now
For More Information