27582 Volo Village Road | Volo, IL 60073
More Info 815-385-3644
Volo Auto Museum attempts to provide accurate information on the automobile listed above. The actual equipment may vary.
Please confirm all vehicle options, accessories and prices with a sales associate to assure accuracy.
1918 Oldsmobile 45 A TSORRY!
BUT THIS 1918 Oldsmobile 45 A T
HAS BEEN SOLD!
Appraised Value: $0.00
45 A T
- Body Style:
- Engine Size:
- Exterior Color:
- Interior Color:
Options and Accessories
- This is a large Nickel era vehicle that seats 7 passengers and is
- fun to drive. It always attracts a lot of attention wherever it go
- es. It has been well maintained. Just a few of weeks ago during th
- e Old Car Festival at The Henry Ford, the car received a third i
- n class (1912-1918). The appraiser had this to say about this vehi
- cle: It is truly a fine example of a very rare early Oldsmobile T
- ouring Car. Make: Oldsmobile Year: 1918 Model: 45 A-T Serial Nu
- mber: 142135 Motor Number: X110808 Body Style: Touring 7 Passenge
- r Type of engine: 58 H.P. Number of cylinders: V-8 Transmission:
- 3 Speed Manual Current mileage: 12,937 Production Total: 8132
- Known history The car was originally purchased in 1918 by George
- Wherling of Pawnee, Illinois. He did not drive himself, so he emp
- loyed a chauffeur whenever he used the automobile. As a result, th
- e car was only driven 4,000 miles during the 26 years he owned the
- car. In 1944 the car was purchased by James Castel for $75 from t
- he Wherling estate. The car was purchased in August 1981 by Bob He
- berer. At that time the total mileage accumulated was 12,850. The
- auto was in very good condition and completely original. Restorati
- on was started in June 1982 and was completed in May 1983. The cur
- rent mileage of this vehicle is 12,937. Restoration history Rest
- oration was started in June 1982 and was completed in May 1983. No
- major replacement parts were necessary, except new leather, linol
- eum, carpet, and paint. The engine has never been torn down. The w
- heels, except for refinishing are original. The clock, spotlight,
- speedometer and other instruments are original. Every effort was m
- ade to preserve this automobile in an original manner. Selling for
- a client. Located in Indiana.
Be one of the first to get email notifications when the vehicle you are looking for is added to our inventory.
Signing up for the Auto Locator Service gives you the inside track to our most up to date inventory and helps you find the vehicle you are looking for.Signup Now
For More Information