27582 Volo Village Road | Volo, IL 60073
More Info 815-385-3644
Volo Auto Museum attempts to provide accurate information on the automobile listed above. The actual equipment may vary.
Please confirm all vehicle options, accessories and prices with a sales associate to assure accuracy.
1972 Chevrolet NovaSORRY!
BUT THIS 1972 Chevrolet Nova
HAS BEEN SOLD!
Appraised Value: $0.00
- Body Style:
- Engine Size:
- Exterior Color:
- Interior Color:
Options and Accessories
- I'm selling a 1972 Chevy Nova SS, originally from Nickey Chevrolet
- with no paperwork to prove it. This body style was offered from 1
- 968 to 1972 so it's the last year the Nova was offered with this b
- ody. It has a very straight body with white paint and original fak
- e hood vents. The motor is a rebuilt 454 that has been bored out t
- o 461ci with a Holley 850 carburetor and Edlebrock intake manifold
- . The pistons were new as well after the rebuild, and the motor an
- d transmission have about two thousand miles on them. The Transmis
- sion is a TSI racing transmission with all Richmond gears. It has
- a 3.73 rear end with Moesier C clip axles. The frame is welded up
- nicely with frame connectors. The brake rotors and calipers have b
- een recently replaced and the suspension is upgraded. The exhaust
- goes about half way to the back of the car and has optional header
- dumps for that drag SOUND. The car has never been raced and is us
- ually only driven to car shows and the occasional twenty minute to
- half hour cruise after the show.
Be one of the first to get email notifications when the vehicle you are looking for is added to our inventory.
Signing up for the Auto Locator Service gives you the inside track to our most up to date inventory and helps you find the vehicle you are looking for.Signup Now
For More Information