27582 Volo Village Road | Volo, IL 60073
More Info 815-385-3644
Volo Auto Museum attempts to provide accurate information on the automobile listed above. The actual equipment may vary.
Please confirm all vehicle options, accessories and prices with a sales associate to assure accuracy.
1969 Dodge ChargerSORRY!
BUT THIS 1969 Dodge Charger
HAS BEEN SOLD!
Appraised Value: $0.00
- Body Style:
- Engine Size:
HEMI 4 SPEED
- Exterior Color:
DARK BRONZE METALLIC T7
- Interior Color:
Options and Accessories
- Dark dronze metallic (T7), original white vinyl top, original chro
- me trim, Dupont lacquer paint that is smooth
- Drags with BFG Radial T/A's 15 x 7 with P235/70R-15 front, 15 x 8.
- 5 with P275/70R-15 rear, and spare
- Springs, retainers and locks, Indy Intake with Quick Fuel 1050 Dom
- inator, K and N Filter, New chrome Tuff Stuff Alternator with upda
- ted electronic regulator, new engine compartment wiring, Earl's br
- aided hose, factory radiator, engine is mounted in car with Sox an
- d Martin Polished aluminum motor plates, chrome 1970 Hemi valve co
- vers, show quality engine compartment.
- Transmission: Hemi 4-Speed, 1969 18 spline input.
- New wheel bearings and seals, New rear wheel cylinders, brake Rayb
- estos brake shoes and spring kits. New Russell stainless steel bra
- ke hoses, and new steel brake line tubing.
- Clutch: Hayes 10.75" Street/Strip roller assist plate and
- balanced assembly, Mopar 3" diameter drive shaft with
- and block plate. Clutch pedal linkage has been modified for a smoo
- ther depression transaction stronger for durability.
- Interior: White vinyl seats, door panels, black dash,
- seat has been recovered. Newer headliner, package tray. Rear defro
- st, AM Radio, 3-speed wiper, Tic-Tok Tach, original rally wood gra
- in steering wheel NO CRACKS! NO REPRODUCTION! New 4-Speed console.
- The interior is very clean and detailed door jams with new door s
- ill plates. Very clean nice white interior like brand new! All lig
- hts work, optional map light. Seat belts are original with shoulde
- r strap mounted above the doors. Vent cables work freely.
- If your looking for a Hemi car that runs! and shows!
- of work and detail went into this Charger. Original build sheet av
- ailable. Featured in Mopar Muscle 1991 Feb/Mar 25th Anniversary Do
- dge Charger
- Must sell. This car is For Sale Buy Owner. Discription and photos
- are supplied byt the seller. Car is located in IN.to the touch. Wh
- ite R/T bee stripe, Centerline Auto
- same as the front.
- Engine: 426 Hemi; originally a Nichels Engineering Hemi, with the
- original bill of sale (rebuilt; only 50 miles on engine).11:1 JE p
- istons, Kellogs forged steel crank, NASCAR rods, Speed-Pro rings,
- Cloyes True timing double roller timing set, Crane Cam .560 lift,
- 290 duration, Crower 7/16 pushrods, Crane Valve
- 2.44:1, 1.77:1, 1.34:1, 1.00:1 gear ratio. Red Line Synthetic Tran
- s lube and completely rebuilt. Hurst Competition Plus Shifter.
- Rear End:Dana 60 4.56:1 gear ratio, New Mopar Performance Factory
- 4-Speed leaf springs.
- Brakes: Manual: New Brakes throughout, Rebuilt 4-piston Bendix cal
- ipers with new Bendix brake pads,
- spring hub organic metallic disc, Hayes 40 lb flywheel.
- Spicer U-Joints. Lakewood 2-piece safety bellhousing
- black carpet, all original interior except the driver's
- Heater works great!
- I have owned this car for 34 years and is very detailed.
- this is your car. Originally a 318 automatic car. A lot
Be one of the first to get email notifications when the vehicle you are looking for is added to our inventory.
Signing up for the Auto Locator Service gives you the inside track to our most up to date inventory and helps you find the vehicle you are looking for.Signup Now
For More Information