27582 Volo Village Road | Volo, IL 60073
More Info 815-385-3644
Volo Auto Museum attempts to provide accurate information on the automobile listed above. The actual equipment may vary.
Please confirm all vehicle options, accessories and prices with a sales associate to assure accuracy.
1967 Dodge DartSORRY!
BUT THIS 1967 Dodge Dart
HAS BEEN SOLD!
Appraised Value: $0.00
- Body Style:
- Engine Size:
- Exterior Color:
- Interior Color:
Options and Accessories
- I just got this car finished EVERYTHING IS NEW LIKE FRONT AXEL WIT
- H POWER STEERING POWER BRAKES, 440 MOTOR WITH A PEROMANCE REBUILD
- 1 YEAR WARRENTY OR 12000 MILES
- Keith Black Silvolite pistons. 04/09
- Cat performance fluiddamper 04/09
- Milodon 7 qt oil pan with pickup. 04/09
- Crane adjustable rock arms. 04/09
- Carburetor is an 850cfm double pumper speed Demon
- MSD 6 AL ignition control box.
- Aluminum Radiator.
- Lakewood bell housing
- Hays Flywheel.
- The front suspension is 1975 power disk brake and power steering s
- et up
- Sub-frame connecters have been welded in to strengthen the body
- Wheels are cop car rallies that have been widened and powder coate
- Grant mahogany steering wheel
- The top is in good shape new in 98
- Body was painted in Oct 2003
- This car has been built to drive with performance, durability and
- reliability in mind. The 440 engine combined with the Richmond 5 s
- peed transmissions makes this car a great street/strip vehicle No
- expense has been spared while transforming this car into the GTS c
- lone you see. The original VIN says the car is a 67 dart GT with a
- 273ci V8 convertible. I have over $40,000.00invested in this car
- and have only driven a few miles
- The engine is a 440 CI bored to .060 over. 04/09
- Stock rods that have been shot peened. 04/09
- Melling high flow oil pump. 04/09
- Heads have been bench flowed and milled. 04/09
- Intake manifold is an Edelbrock Torker II single plane.
- Mopar electronic distributor,
- MSD blaster II coil.
- K&N air filter.
- Transmission is a Richman Gear 4 + 1 5 speed.
- Center force dual friction clutch.
- Long Shifter.
- The body has all original markings to include the nose and tail pa
- The rear springs have been moved with the Mopar Performance spring
- relocation kit 3 in each side for tire clearance.
- Axles are built by Mark Williams.
- The interior is 98% stock. Front buckets with center consol
- New door panels from Yearone.
- Dash is perfect
- CUSTOM MADE HEADERS. This car is For Sale Buy Owner. The photos a
- nd discription are supplied by the seller. Car is located in Color
Be one of the first to get email notifications when the vehicle you are looking for is added to our inventory.
Signing up for the Auto Locator Service gives you the inside track to our most up to date inventory and helps you find the vehicle you are looking for.Signup Now
For More Information