27582 Volo Village Road | Volo, IL 60073
More Info 815-385-3644
Volo Auto Museum attempts to provide accurate information on the automobile listed above. The actual equipment may vary.
Please confirm all vehicle options, accessories and prices with a sales associate to assure accuracy.
1962 Chevrolet Bel AirSORRY!
BUT THIS 1962 Chevrolet Bel Air
HAS BEEN SOLD!
Appraised Value: $0.00
- Body Style:
- Engine Size:
- Exterior Color:
- Interior Color:
Options and Accessories
- This laser straight period correct 1962 Cheverolet Bel-Air started
- out life in Kansas City as a 6cyl. 3spd. car. It went to Texas an
- d was converted to what you see here, then drag raced throughout t
- he south west for a number of years. Sometime in the year 2000 it
- was shipped to Michigan were it recived a complete body off restor
- ation. All of the original body panels were retained as they were
- found to be rust free. The car has all NOS stainless as well as on
- e piece "California" front and rear bumpers. Every peice of this c
- ar was either replaced or restored to "as new" at a cost that exce
- eded $80,000. The entire drive line contains "preiod correct" hard
- parts such as the engine block with a casting number of 3788068 a
- nd a casting date of L2261. The transmissin and rear end contain s
- imilair dates as well. There is absolutly no disapointments with t
- his car as these pictures do not do it justice. Current owner is l
- ooking for a 1963 thru 1967 Corvette either restored or original c
- ondition and would concider trades.
Be one of the first to get email notifications when the vehicle you are looking for is added to our inventory.
Signing up for the Auto Locator Service gives you the inside track to our most up to date inventory and helps you find the vehicle you are looking for.Signup Now
For More Information