792 miles since nut and bolt restoration! Air, ps, pdb.

Only 792 miles since the frame off custom build. 80% of the truck is actually new, the other 20% was professionally restored. Literally every nut, bolt and component. A pile of receipts and specs will be included.

EXTERIOR: The Deluxe, also known as a 5 window, has the corner cab windows. The cab is original on this truck, the rest of the metal is new- the bed, tailgate, fenders, hood, running boards. The door hinges were replaced, custom latches on the tailgate. Gorgeous 2 tone paint broken up with a black pinstripe. That same paint scheme continues into the door jambs. The metal flake is laid out evenly and the clear coat has a high gloss finish. All new smoked glass. New weatherstrips and gaskets. All new chrome- bumpers, grill, emblems, handles etc. Upgraded H4 led headlights and LED taillights. It has a great lowered stance and it rolls on rally wheels and radial tires.

INTERIOR: Custom interior by Rod's Upholstery Shop. Beautiful custom cushioned and upholstered seat. Tasteful western embossed design on the seat and door panels. Down on the floor it has new carpet and mats. The headliner and visors are new. The dash is painted slick and has a nice looking set of custom gauges. Polished Ididit tilt column, bracket and levers with a beautiful wood rimmed steering. It has a retro stereo, seatbelts, all new wiring harness. The a/c controls and vents are neatly installed under the dash.

ENGINE COMPARTMENT Complete engine build, balanced and Dyno tuned by Speed Performance Engineering. $12,300, very itemized spec sheet. It lists everything from torque settings, vacuum readings to the carb adjustments. It is a 383 Stoker making 398 hp and 460 lbs of torque. New rotating assembly, cast steel crank, steel I-beam rods, new bearings, coated pistons, double roller timing, roller cam and lifters, stainless valves. It has Dart heads, MSD ignition system, 600 Edelbrock carb with premium fuel fittings and chromed ram horn exhaust manifolds. New aluminum radiator, overflow bottle, an electric fan and stainless hoses. Smooth firewall, the engine bay is all painted the same color as the exterior. New CPP power brake system with dual reservoir master. The front of the motor has March billet brackets, chrome pulleys and power steering pump. The motor is dressed up with a matched set of Edelbrock valve covers and air cleaner. Plug wires are on neatly run. New a/c and heat system.

TRUNK COMPARTMENT: Inside the bed has smooth metal walls painted high gloss. New wood floors, stainless steel trim and hardware. A custom car cover is included.

UNDERSIDE: It has been completely updated underneath. It has a frame swap kit from Advanced Design Engineering which retro fits an S-10 chassis. The front end was completely rebuilt- steering box, tie rods, center link, idler arm assembly, shocks, fat sway bar, springs control arms etc. In back it has new leaf springs, bushings, shocks, hardware, traction bars and swaybar. New dual exhaust with Dynomax mufflers. Bottom of the motor is spotless, has extra capacity oil pan and high torque starter. Rebuilt Turbo 350 automatic with 2500 stall, aluminum pan and trans cooler. New driveshaft, a safetyloop is part of the frame. Rebuilt rear end, new hardened 3.70 gears, 30 spline axles. New fuel tank, electric pump, $450 in premium fittings and braided hoses. Literally every part down to the nuts and bolts look new.

Here is your opportunity to take advantage of someone else's, time, money and effort. This is a fresh build. Beautiful and functional.

I, Jay Grams, take pride in personally writing the descriptions for virtually every car for about the last 30 years now. A significant amount of effort goes into fact checking. What I am offering is my professional impression of the vehicle.
Our salesmen are happy to assist with descriptions and making sure your questions are answered. One great suggestion is letting us do a walk around video that explains the car's condition in detail.
**These cars are displayed in a museum. If interested in a particular car make an appointment with a salesman to see that car. Without an appointment there is an admission fee to enter the showroom. If you buy a car, your admission will be refunded and you will be given a 1 year membership.

815 385 3644 9-5 central
Sales@volocars.com Answered ASAP
Options and Accessories
  • Air conditioning
  • Power steering
  • Power brakes
  • 4 wheel disc
  • Rally wheels
  • Seat belts
  • Retro stereo
  • Tilt column
  • Custom gauges
  • Car cover
Contact Us
Can't find your car?

Try Our Auto Locator

Be one of the first to get email notifications when the vehicle you are looking for is added to our inventory. Signing up for the Auto Locator Service gives you the inside track to our most up to date inventory and helps you find the vehicle you are looking for.

Sign Up Today

Financing

Only 10% Down!
Monthly Payment

Powered By SpeedDigital