Calling all kids!
Sign up for the free Volo Auto Museum Kids Club!
- The Volo Auto Museum Kids Club is a complimentary membership designed specifically for our youngest auto enthusiasts. Ideal for children under 13, the Kids Club provides a fun experience filled with entertainment and educational opportunities designed just for kids.
- By signing up for a free membership, your child will be entitled to special benefits and tools to make the most out of your family’s visit to the Volo Auto Museum.
- Kids Club Perks:
- Official membership card with lanyard
- Access to special Kids Club events
- Free ice cream treat after four visits
- Kids Club stickers
Get your engines started!
Get your membership application at the museum ticket booth. Once filled out, give it to the Volo staff member located at the ticket counter and they will give you your membership and lanyard.
For more Kids Club news
Sign up for our email list below and follow us on Facebook and Twitter to hear about the latest Kids Club events and activities, as well as all the other news from Volo Auto Museum!
*Kids membership forms must be turned in to the museum ticket counter. Forms cannot be mailed, faxed or emailed. The child must be 12 or under to participate. Child must be present to receive membership lanyard. To earn a sticker child must visit the museum. To qualify as a visit, child must enter the museum by means of paid museum admission (children under 5 are free but must visit museum with a parent) or admitted under the terms of an annual museum membership. Parents or other guests cannot redeem stickers for their children if their child is not present or did not visit. Only the kids club card holder may redeem visitation stickers. Volo Auto Museum does not keep track of child visits by any other means than their membership card. If a membership card is lost, a new card will card will be supplied at no cost. Any visits earned will be forfeited. Lanyard replacement is $1. Other restrictions may apply. The email address you provide will be used for the purposes of information regarding Volo Auto Museum's Kids Club only. We will not sell your information to any third-party, it will not be published publicly, nor will it be used for any purpose outside of Kids Club. You are welcome to cancel your membership in the Kids Club at any time, by contacting Volo at: firstname.lastname@example.org